perjantaina, toukokuuta 25

my residency permit

came today!
I came home to find a hand-addressed FedEx envelope for me from the Finnish Consulate General of New York. Inside was the Immigration Service's decision (in Finnish!), a pamphlet about moving to Finland and, inside another smaller envelope, my residency permit card in all of its shiny, official, watermarked glory.

It's like a little package come just to tell me, "hey Aliza, you really are going to Finland."

Now I just have to make sure I don't lose it...

2 kommenttia:

  1. I hope you enjoy your time here, we'll be in same school and class here :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. why hello! (: it's so exciting to hear from you!! I can't wait to meet everyone in Savitaipale! I'd love to hear from you by email, if you feel like it. :D

      aliza.razell@gmail.com

      Poista